In Edit->Project Settings->Quality。
1) Select "Don't Sync" in the VSync option;
It will be best if the app frame-rate equals the display frame-rate. However, due to the hardware capacity and
content complexity, the former frame-rate might be lower. Usually it is acceptable if the app frame-rate is greater than
half of the display frame-rate. Just choose "Don't Sync" and DPVR SDK will handle the VSync signal automatically.
2) If you find the performance too slow, try setting "Rendering"\"Anti Aliasing" to "Disabled".
Please be noted that above setting should go through all the levels (from Fastest to Fantastic) so that there will be no missing point.
1) In Edit->Project Settings->Player, Under "Resolution and Presentation", please change "Default Orientation" to "Landscape Left";
2) In Edit->Project Settings->Player->Android Setting->Other Settings, please enable "Multithreaded Rendering";
3) In Edit->Project Settings->Player->Android Setting->Resolution and Presentation, please check "Use 32-bit Display Buffer". (This is a must only for P1, it is optional for M2/M2 Pro or P1 pro).