In Edit->Project Settings->Quality。
1) Select "Don't Sync" in the VSync option;
It will be best if the app frame-rate equals the display frame-rate. However, due to the hardware capacity and
content complexity, the former frame-rate might be lower. Usually it is acceptable if the app frame-rate is greater than
half of the display frame-rate. Just choose "Don't Sync" and DPVR SDK will handle the VSync signal automatically.
2) If you find the performance too slow, try setting "Rendering"\"Anti Aliasing" to "Disabled".
Please be noted that above setting should go through all the levels (from Fastest to Fantastic) so that there will be no missing point.
Player Settings (If you are developing on the Android DPVR All-In-One Device)
1) In Edit->Project Settings->Player->Settings for Android->Other Settings, please enable "Multithreaded Rendering";
2) In Edit->Project Settings->Player->Settings for Android->Resolution and Presentation, please change "Default Orientation" to "Landscape Left";
3) In Edit->Project Settings->Player->Settings for Android->Resolution and Presentation, please check "Use 32-bit Display Buffer". (This is a must for P1 & P2 Lite, it is optional for M2/M2 Pro or P2).
4) Current DPVRUnity Rendering SDK does not support Vulkan yet. As a result, we recommend check "Auto Graphics API" option in Edit->Project Settings->Player->Settings for Android->Other Settings. Or, OpenGLES3 is recommended on top of the Graphics API list.